Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Have No Complaints


"One wise mother insisted that her children write out all their complaints in 200 words or more. She received few. This is a good exercise for all of us. Make your list and go over it in your prayer time with God."
~Elisabeth Elliot

"Do everything without complaining or arguing." Philippians 2:14

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT way to keep the complaints down. [o; You find the neatest things when you read.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I hear the Lord speaking to me for sure!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good idea! Except, I'll reduce it to 50 words for my youngest one....

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails