Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Habitaflex Homes

In my spare time, I sometimes find myself looking at unique home ideas.  I have it in mind to one day have a place debt free, by the grace of God. This dream is going to take some creativity to make it happen.  So, I look around for ideas. Here is one such creative option, indeed! I have no idea how much they cost. But the people who came up with these are very creative.


After I watched it, I wondered where all the furniture goes when it is folded down? Hm. I guess you have to get a Uhaul too? Well, it is still a pretty ingenious idea. I am all for it! It might just beat the grain bin home or yurt I was thinking about earlier. Now, I just need a little plot of land.

5 comments:

  1. Huh, what they won't think of next. Kindof a cross between a pop-up and a gypsy wagon. Couldn't you just see people's reaction when you pull into a campground. lol I'd love to know more about how they do the electricity and plumbing. I think for looks though, I still like that grain bin home best - but this is bigger. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I found the price...they are $33,350, but I suppose depends on the features. I saw one at their site that had mostly all glass at one end that was neat. Yes, I wonder where that bed went when it was folded, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see this used in disaster applications. For folks without a home after a hurricane or tornado. But where does the furniture go????
    A yurt sounds so cool. They are quiet large.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea :) I love to travel and this looks like it would be such a unique way to make it possible and feel at home...hehe!

    I hope that you all get better. We have been feeling better but are fighting allergies and another snow storm is coming. I'm thinking from the pattern we've had, that we will most likely be hit again with something, but I am praying to be spared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what I saw when the kitchen was folded in it looked as though the appliances were removed so the furniture must be as well? Now, I must know!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails