Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Whole Lot of Star Trek Going On

The Captain and his crew.

He's not just another Red Shirt. 

Lego phaser.

And another phaser.

Scanning for data on the  Tricorder.




Yep, there is a whole lot of Star Trek going on here these days!

7 comments:

  1. Great pictures. How fun. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. Awesome.
    You are obviously excellent parents! :)

    I follow Brent Spiner on Twitter (always my favorite of all ST characters) and he's hilarious. LOVE ST. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I remember those days. ( miss them too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are big Star Trek fans and have been watching the old episodes via Netflix rental. It's fun to watch the kids react. They are fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A family that plays together stays together. Looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bigtime Star Trek going on over here, too. My dd discovered the old shows on a retro TV station here and has been watching either them or on YouTube. I have to admit it's been a lot of fun to see them again!

    Fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails