 |
| First time ironing. |
My sweet Grace has been very interested lately in all things domestic. I've been teaching her how to iron. She is a pro at napkins and her own clothes. She is begging her daddy to let her do his shirts, but so far he is not ready for that. I can see in the future though that she will be a very good help to him in that area.
 |
| "Don't take my picture now, Mom!" |
She loves to bake. She made cookies to share with some of her leaders in Sunday school and in the preschool where she faithfully serves each Sunday morning before her own class.
 |
| Like a real restaurant. |
She insists on setting the table using real cloth, candles, and even place cards.
My little girl is growing up. She is working hard at learning how to be a wife and mother. And if that is not what the Lord would call her to be, she will be ready to bless others with her femininity wherever she goes.
Wonderful!!! No higher calling then to be a helpmeet, mistress of the home, and mommy.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Love the placecards!!!
It only gets better and better! It is so wonderful when they discover all of this. The most precious thing to me is when I come home and find the table set all pretty and small things done. ( like flowers in vases, candles lit, napkins folded special)This past week I was blessed also with dishes done, floor mopped, and vacuumed! I just feel so blessed! ( I did not have to ask nor was I planning on asking them.)
ReplyDeleteBuy a few shirts at the thrift store for dd to practice on. She will gain the experience and dear dad will see that she can do it without burning!
That is so great. I'm glad that she is learning all those things. It's good skills to have. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
How wonderful!
ReplyDelete