Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Zany Boy


8 comments:

  1. I was just about to come here and ask you how you were feeling when I saw this.LOL, this is too cute!

    I had you in my heart yesterday.

    How are you coming with your verse? Mine is coming along very slowly this week ;(
    Have a great day (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures and the new look of your blog, very nice. You are so creative with the colors & patterns. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee he. Isn't fun and good for the soul to be goofy together. *grin* How are you all in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Zany! how fun
    I made that cake mix cookie recipe with the Valentine Funfetti cake mix, so easy and fast and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, our sweet little grandson's expressions are priceless! Can't wait for his sleepover! He is well, right?:)
    Love and BIG hugs,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha - cute! Love the blue polka-dot backgroud and your new header.

    Blessings!
    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! And I really like the new header and blog design...great combo.

    Hope you're having a great week!

    God bless,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails