This does look familiar :-)! We're not used to this at all and the freezing temperatures make me want to stay in bed late in the mornings instead of tromping out to the chicken coop to feed and water my birds. We didn't get ice, just LOTS of snow(12+ inches) and abnormally low temps. Last night it got three below and today's high was 9 degrees. Your Mailbox post made me think of my expedition to the mailbox today...cwunch, cwunch, cwunch in the white stuff while the pupsicle romped and jumped snow drifts (giggle). Blessings and stay warm :-)! Julie
Jenn, we had a very warm day today, but it will not last. It's already much colder out tonight and the wind really does feel cold now!! At least the snow is pretty! Even if it does make one want to stay inside and, in my case, eat! :)
Wow, every time I visit your blog it looks different! Love your snow pictures! We have none right now. I know you've had sickness going around your family, so I hope everyone is better soon. Blessings!
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I just talked with my BIL in Chicago, they got 2 feet of snow. It was pretty crazy out there. Glad you are all ok. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
This does look familiar :-)! We're not used to this at all and the freezing temperatures make me want to stay in bed late in the mornings instead of tromping out to the chicken coop to feed and water my birds. We didn't get ice, just LOTS of snow(12+ inches) and abnormally low temps. Last night it got three below and today's high was 9 degrees.
ReplyDeleteYour Mailbox post made me think of my expedition to the mailbox today...cwunch, cwunch, cwunch in the white stuff while the pupsicle romped and jumped snow drifts (giggle).
Blessings and stay warm :-)! Julie
Isn't it beautiful before it's touched? So lovely. Sigh. And cold, of course. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, Jenn, but I accidentally deleted your comment about my to-do list! I hate when I do that.
Wow, look at all that snow!
ReplyDeleteWe'll all look back on this and laugh...right? I'm ready for green.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Wendy
Jenn, we had a very warm day today, but it will not last. It's already much colder out tonight and the wind really does feel cold now!! At least the snow is pretty! Even if it does make one want to stay inside and, in my case, eat! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, every time I visit your blog it looks different!
ReplyDeleteLove your snow pictures! We have none right now.
I know you've had sickness going around your family, so I hope everyone is better soon.
Blessings!
WOW!
ReplyDeleteHope you all are feeling better. A good time to snuggle down and watch a good movie!
I sure hope you are staying warm! And feeling better too!
ReplyDeleteNow they are saying we may get snow to top off our ice down here. O, my!
Think warm thoughts, friend.
Blessings!
Sharity
The snow looks great! Enjoy it, because the heat will be here befor you know it.
ReplyDeleteMy kids are outside playing fox and geese with the dogs, and Miss 13 is wearing an Edwardian apron in the snow. Oh well, it looks beautiful!
Annie Kate
wow it's sooooooooo white! Hope you all are warm and cozy in your sweet home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary