Dear Friends,
To make my transition from HSB to Blogger complete, I decided to take my old blog's name with me. I chose that name, Busy At Home, based on these verses.
"Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God" Titus2: 4-5
I can't say that I will keep this blog design for long, however. Those who know me from the beginning know that I just love to change my blog design often. It is easier than redecorating a room!
Have a great Saturday,
Jenn

Nice. I'm working on changing my blog design too. Guess its that time of year. And I was thinking the same thing, Its easier that changing a room around. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Thanks, Jenn, you are an encouragement!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Sharity
I understand! Glad that you feel at home here :) I was here earlier and saw the new design and had to answer the phone and now came back and the design is changed again...hehe!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy playing around :)
Your title is so appealing because it speaks of contentment...and yes, that does set a good example. :-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the redesign; sounds like a good winter-confinement kind of project!
Blessings on your weekend~
Oh good, my Bible doesn't say "busy at home", but "keepers at home". Busy would be too convicting. Unless it meant busy on the computer. :)
ReplyDeleteI do remember seeing idleness condemned elsewhere, however... :(
I like your title...and the verse. It speaks of joy and contentment and is indeed an encouragement.
ReplyDeleteI too change my blog all the time. Its fun! I enjoy the creativeness of it. Could it be that I do not have to cut straight lines...stamp anything , glue ect to make it work? I don't know but I enjoy it.
I love that verse! And yes we gals need to spur one another on in this focus. To love our families and encourage younger( and older women to love their families and be helpmeets to our husbands. A very important thing indeed.
ReplyDeletePraying blessings on you and your family. (((HUGS)))
In Him<><
-Mary
I have always loved your blogs and I like your name. I liked all of the names you have had on all of your blogs so far.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's such a blessing to see the changes, for it tells me how long we know each other. What a blessing you are dear Jenn :)
About blog design, I hope my dear followers are not sick and tired of my graphics. I still can't part with them. I am really odd I know. I guess I have had the same blog graphics since 2007.
have a wonderful day
(((hugs))
katia
Thank you for visiting my blog! I have enjoyed looking around yours. I will be back! Hope you have a very blessed week.
ReplyDeleteHI Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI need to stop by your wonderful blog more often. I think the name change for your blog fits you completely. When I'm not as busy with work (hey, that may be a good name for my new blog, if I ever get around to it...) I need to seriously thin about a new blog.
Love you,
Mom
Your blog is an inspiration, Jenn.
ReplyDeleteYou're always faithful to post and keep us all abreast of "what's up."
You asked about Nick...his leg did not heal with the pins in it and due to our unusually cold winter with sooo much snow, we've had to keep him full-time in the tack room. The leg will more than likely be amputated but as he doesn't put any weight on it at all, he probably won't miss it that much. He runs and plays wonderfully without it.
Thanks for asking, I need to do an update on him when we get our spring thaw :-).
Blessings, Julie
BTW, I'm having no problem posting my comments now :-).
Hi Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed with all your changes!
I'm still waiting for HSB to let me into my CSS to change the "easily customizable rotating header," but soon I'll give up and either keep my theme and move to WordPress, or switch my theme and stay with HSB.
First those university applications, though!
Have a great week!
Annie Kate