"...for no matter how lost and soiled and worn-out wandering some may be, mothers can forgive and forget every thing as they fold them in their fostering arms. Happy the son whose faith in his mother remains unchanged, and who, through all his wanderings, has kept some filial token to repay her brave and tender love."
from Little Men, Lousia May Alcott
(Oh, I am really enjoying this book! My dear, not-so-little, son downloaded it for me onto the Nook when I was having a recovery day this week. It is so handy to have a son who likes computer gadgets. I would be lost without him to guide me through them all.)

Very Nice.
ReplyDeleteYes, without my dh & 14-yr-old daughter, I'd would have given up blogging long ago...and iPods.
Little Men is my FAVORITE of her books! Yes, I would assume it is b/c I have my own batch of little men. *grin* Enjoy for I know you will. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
-Mary
How sweet of him. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSharity
I love this book! And yes our son's are near and dear to our hearts...no other way to explain it.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of your son!
ReplyDeleteI apologize for hijacking your cbox and writing a book.
Isn't that 'yesteryear' visit just a refreshment to the soul? I had an abridged version of "Little Women" as a child, and I was so surprised when I read the 'real' version to my daughter to discover how Christian it was!
ReplyDeleteYes, my daughter is my right arm in the techie dept, too! A nice reciprocity in homeschooling, don't you think??
thanks for this tips
ReplyDelete