I need to express my thanks to you all. A few months ago, I was very discouraged regarding the whole process of blogging. It seemed fewer and fewer of my online friends were blogging very much, turning to either Facebook or nothing at all. I turly think the Spirit moved us to Blogger. We've really got a nice little community here. I appreciate all the comments and the time you take to visit often. It may seem like a little thing, but it is very encouraging to me.
I also wanted to let you know that I am working on my second verse. I am happy to announce that I have remained diligent in that effort. It does take effort! The gears in my brain are turning. *gins* I am thankful to be able to memorize verses. I think of my grandma who no longer has that option.
Tomorrow I plan to post pictures from our whirlwind trip to the lake Saturday. My husband's phone takes pretty good pictures outside, so I am thankful to him for making the time to take them for my blog. Here is a preview.
With a thankful heart,
Jenn

I am so happy you are still blogging, and yes, blogger is a very ice place to blog too.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your photos tomorrow.
Rejoicing with you on the bible verse. So happy we both have this accountability, what as joy! If you would like link your post from last week so the other two ladies can see what you are memorizing, that will give them more encouragement too.
(((hugs))
Katia
WOW thats from a camera phone.. thats a great clear picture.. for sure.. I am glad you are still blogging.. I think we all go through the ups and downs and normal flows of it.. I know I do... ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteI am blessed that many moved over to blogger. I REALLY missed the friendships from HSB, but I had so many issues that I couldn't enjoy the experience. Blogger has made the experience enjoyable and easy to use and it's so nice to click and comment on many of my friends from years and years ago :)
ReplyDeleteYour husband's camera phone takes great pictures!
Have a lovely day :)
I am glad you are still blogging. I am very happy with the move so far, especially since all of my active friends have moved over here too and we have Carol back with us too!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more photos!
I'm so glad you're a part of blogger! It's so great to reconnect here again. :)I really enjoy blogging and visiting other people's blogs...you never know what nuggets of wisdom or comfort you'll receive!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your pictures! Looks like you had a good time!
God bless you - Julie
Glad things are improving for you in the blogging world. I've been discouraged, too, and contemplated quitting, but I'm hoping the move over here will bring it back to life. I find the fellowship so sweet and encouraging among the hs bloggers, and a marvelous connect outside these four walls.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. :-)
God bless your day!
Wendy
Yes, blogging is a wonderful blessing indeed! xxx
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are content here on blogger. I still use both HSB and blogger, but that's another story. :) What a teaser about the pictures, can't wait to see them.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Hello there, sending you lots of encouragement from the other side of the world, in New Zealand.
ReplyDeleteKeep going, I really enjoy reading about your daily life and thoughts.
Take Care, Lee-Anne
You have a nice blog full of good things ...take care and have a nice day...nancy
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad that you kept up blogging, too!
ReplyDeleteI still miss the old days at HSb - but I just consider this a new 'season' of my blogging career.
I really hope to get back to blogging more often this year. Facebook is fun - but it's more like instant gratification. My blog is a written record of our homeschooling days - a place to preserve memories.
I just need to make the time to find out how to change my background to something other than their pre-set ones, so I can personalize my homepage a bit more. ;-)