Bbbbrrrrr! I'm a warm weather person and I'm currently coveting your mom's beach! I'm just so ready for Spring and finding it hard to accept that we're not even halfway through Winter yet :-(.
Since I love winter, I'd rather like your beach right now. I get sunburned so easily so being able to bundle up and take a walk and listen to waves rushing in would be a treat for me.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I'm sure you had a great time too. She just had warmer weather than you. Nice pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
I think you might be right.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! I have never been up north beyond Lori's house, but would love to visit and see what's like up there.
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness! Your beach looks SO COLD!! :( Of course, I'd still love it cause a beach is a beach and I do love the beach.
ReplyDeleteFunny how the weather can be so extreme from one part of the country to the next.
God bless you - Julie
Ooooh that looks frigid!
ReplyDeleteGive it 5 months and your beach will be lovely, too. :)
Bbbbrrrrr!
ReplyDeleteI'm a warm weather person and I'm currently coveting your mom's beach! I'm just so ready for Spring and finding it hard to accept that we're not even halfway through Winter yet :-(.
I am sure she did. But at least you were at the beach?
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Both pictures though are very beautiful! xxx
ReplyDeleteSince I love winter, I'd rather like your beach right now. I get sunburned so easily so being able to bundle up and take a walk and listen to waves rushing in would be a treat for me.
ReplyDeleteI like your contrast, Jenn! I've always wanted to walk on the beach in the winter, (not really sure why)but have never been able to. Maybe someday.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Sharity