Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Movie Making Debut


What will they think of to amuse and entertain us next?
                                           ***
I hope you enjoy our little movie (yes it was a family collaboration) and consider making one of your own. Please,let me know if you do. I'd love to see what you come up with.

8 comments:

  1. How that is great, what a good job you all did. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee he that was funny. My boys did one but I couldn't tell you where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family project! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! A fun homeschool learning experience to make that as a family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! What a wonderful job!

    God bless you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahaha!!! Science is more important than puppies, heehehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails