I just had to stop by and say hi! I used to keep up with you on HSB, and like so many others, have migrated my blog here. I notice we have Sonlight in common...yay! Yup, that's all we've done since my daughter was 4; doing Core 100 right now. Love it, love it.
I'm looking forward to keeping up with you here. :-)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Hi, Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI just had to stop by and say hi! I used to keep up with you on HSB, and like so many others, have migrated my blog here. I notice we have Sonlight in common...yay! Yup, that's all we've done since my daughter was 4; doing Core 100 right now. Love it, love it.
I'm looking forward to keeping up with you here. :-)
Hee he this was too funny. *GRIN*
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday my SSiC !
Blessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary
Haha, I love this :) If all our children were as bad as these our troubles would be gone LOL. Have a blessed Sunday :)
ReplyDelete