Wow, your first snow, we're on our 4 or 5. Though we are suppose to get close to 40 in a couple of days, I hope so, I want some of ours to melt. So glad your kids still have fun in the snow. :)
Sooo fun!!! I feel bad that I was a mean mama and didn't let my girls play in the snow recently :( It was bitter cold though, with winds blowing like 40-60 mph, so I didn't want them to get sick.
I fool interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age file and resolve be checking promote soon. Cheer contain out of order my put as ok and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
What nice looking kids. Yeah, I am so happy it's snowing here too. Love snow, but not ice.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful blessed day :)
Loving that hat on your boy.. thats pretty cool.. Is Grace aware we are not to eat yellow snow.. HA HA HA
ReplyDeleteWow, your first snow, we're on our 4 or 5. Though we are suppose to get close to 40 in a couple of days, I hope so, I want some of ours to melt.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your kids still have fun in the snow. :)
JoAnn
Sooo fun!!! I feel bad that I was a mean mama and didn't let my girls play in the snow recently :( It was bitter cold though, with winds blowing like 40-60 mph, so I didn't want them to get sick.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see some children enjoying the snow.
Very cute picture!! We had a light dusting of snow the other day, but it practically melted as it hit the ground.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your kiddos are having fun!!
God bless you - Julie
I fool interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age file and resolve be checking promote soon. Cheer contain out of order my put as ok and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.
ReplyDelete