Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Could This Be Writer's Block


As the days go by since my last post with no new blog worthy thoughts occurring, my blogger's anxiety creeps up a little higher.  So, I decide to spend my blogging time reading some excellent posts, which sends my nerve to hit the "new post" button into a nosedive.  The pictures I wanted to post from the weekend are not so lovely as I hoped.  The work around the house has taken my full attention since the long five day weekend.  Still no new post magically comes to me.  So I look at my pictures one more time.  I fiddle with one, hoping I can add sepia and it will be the brilliant photo I was expecting.  No luck.  And the silence of this blog starts to get to me.  The cursor blinks over and over, waiting for my words to flow.  I am tempted to delete this rambling!  Domestic life is rolling right along however, and I will be content with that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jenn, we're in the same place. No bloggy brain here, either. Perhaps you'd like to share links to some of those good blog reads with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I get bloggers block too. But I like your picture, you all look great. And at times, getting the house in order is way more important than writing a blog post. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think we all get writers block from time to time. When the time is right the words will flow. Great pic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((Hugs)) I've had that too...hehe...and I'm a chatterbox in writing. I'm sure that the words will flow and in the meantime, just enjoy that beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails