James 1:16-18 (NKJV)
"Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of first fruits of His creatures."
I certainly feel blessed by the Father on this side of Christmas. So many indulgences were sent our way via our family. A big thank you to all of you!




Gracies dress and dolly dress are just precious! I miss those days! My gals had matching outfits also and it was such a good time making them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and yours!
Looks like a blessed Christmas. But I don't see you in any pictures. What did you get blessed with?
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
JoAnn,
ReplyDeleteI was blessed with gift cards for clothes. Not too exciting, but very much needed!!!
Wow, pretty nice haul. Did you son like his laptop?
ReplyDeleteOh how wondeful Jenn :) I just love the matching dresses that Grace & her dolly have. So sweet! Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. I just read your comment and will be praying that you all feel better soon. My little one is finally asleep. She tried many times today but her tummy ache keep waking her up :(
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings, Tamara
Great times! I am so glad your Christmas this year was blessed abundantly... Love the first pic.. and Grace and baby doll look so cute in their matching outfits.
ReplyDelete