Saturday, December 25, 2010

Greetings to You


"And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:10-11

Merry Christmas!!!
~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Merry Chrismtas to you, Jenn! I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

    I am working in the ER, so we did our family Christmas yesterday. We will celebrate w/extended family later today.

    Seems like a lot of people are leaving homeschool blogger. I've been thinking of doing that too. Just haven't had the time to make the switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great reminder. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails