This cracks me up! My son has a laser pen and tortures our poor old kitty. I can only imagine what he could do with an iPad. Not that he will soon learn. We have no plans to buy one. He enters contests all the time to win one, so who knows!
Oh how funny! The Pioneer Woman was just giving away an Ipad at her homeschooling site (I think). But back to real life...we don't have any of the latest and hottest gizmos either, and is it weird that my cell phone is five years old (the kind that doesn't take pics)! Techno Challenged in OK, Julie
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Thats cute although I am sure the cat isnt finding it amusing.. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteOh my, that is hilarious!
ReplyDelete~Luke
Oh how funny! The Pioneer Woman was just giving away an Ipad at her homeschooling site (I think).
ReplyDeleteBut back to real life...we don't have any of the latest and hottest gizmos either, and is it weird that my cell phone is five years old (the kind that doesn't take pics)!
Techno Challenged in OK, Julie
That is so funny. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Thanks, Julie! I just made it before the contest ended. Who knows! I do know it would make for a merry Christmas for a certain 12 year old boy!
ReplyDelete