Grace and I rolled and cut while Mom worked the oven.
Then we decorated them. And Mom made batches of Seven Layer Bars and Mexican Wedding Cookies. She is going to make some peanut butter fudge before Christmas Eve and that is the end of it all, I think!
And what were the boys doing today? They were off to see Tron in 3-D with their Granddad!
Can you find the one bunny Grace made?








Oh what sweet memories you are making! Awesome photos and the cookies look so yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. The kitty is our sweet Fancy Rose. We had given her away as a kitten only to find she was being abused terribly. She came back home pg and terrified of the life and all that is in it. She is one very special kitty. She has overcome most of her past and is so dearly loved. She is 1/2 siamease and persian. Was the runt of her litter and is tiny.
Sounds wonderful. I too think I am going to shorten my list AND spread out making it till New Years. It doesn't help that I have a cold. ((sigh)) Have a great time with G-ma.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary
Oh Jen...now I'm starving!
ReplyDeleteIt warms my heart to see such wonderful memories being made with your family. I pray God blesses you and your family in a mighty way in 2011.
Merry Christmas!
Such a great tradition and fun to see Grace in an apron. Seven layer bars are my favorite.
ReplyDeleteSpecial family time in the making! We LOVE making cookies together :)
ReplyDelete..And, yes, I do see the bunny!
~Tamara
It all looks yummy. So when did you originally make the dough? Truthfully I am tired of cookies, but we started baking at the beginning of December. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I think I found the bunny. It looked like just the head, and it was white & pink, am I right? :)
JoAnn
How fun that you are doing this very special thing with your Mom and daughter. Such sweet memories!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I see the bunny!! Very, very cute! :)
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Love, Julie
How wonderful, I love the apron Grace is wearing!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas