Monday, November 15, 2010
Good Morning!
I was looking through some old papers, you know, trying to toss and organize, when I came across this quote I must have scribbled down to try and remember.
"You have to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction!"
- source unknown
This is just the shot in the arm that I needed today. We have so much to do: lessons, bringing a meal to a dear friend, dance, gym, laundry, and more. In fact, this is going to be another busy week. Thankfully tomorrow is quiet, but Wednesday we have a friend's 3 year old coming all day. Thursday we have groceries, karate and our date night. Friday is our flock group meeting. Each day we will be working on our lessons and trying to keep the house in order.
It is a blessing to have such a full life. It's a gift, indeed. My prayer is that I make the most of this week I have been given. And may you be blessed as well.
~Jenn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
maybe I needed to read this today.,.... ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteDear Jenn,
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely shot!
I hope you have a wonderful week as well. What a nice thing to do, take a meal to someone else.
Blessings to my dear sweet friend.
Katia
Good Evening now :) It sounds like a wonderfully busy and week of blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quote! I love it. I really might just steal it and make it my FB status! So much of our mood is determined by our own decisions to quit moping, complaining, etc. Well, it is for me, anyway!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very busy week. Hope you get all the things done that you want to. That's a very pretty photo too. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn