Yes, they're splendid :-). Sometimes, admittedly, in the midst of all the chaos, noise, and all-out craziness of life...I take mine for granted (for shame). But sweet reminders like this are always welcome!
This is my first time to visit your new blog - it's really nice! The pictures of your kids are just, well, splendid! Antoinette www.homeschoolblogger.com/haflingerhorses
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Yes, they're splendid :-).
ReplyDeleteSometimes, admittedly, in the midst of all the chaos, noise, and all-out craziness of life...I take mine for granted (for shame). But sweet reminders like this are always welcome!
How sweet! They don't look like babies anymore Jenn.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious! Not so little anymore though. Thank you for sharing your photos of them with us!:)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Yes, they certainly are. How do you get them to do such nice poses for you? I see you are busy with that new camera. :)
ReplyDeleteAn heritage from the Lord, they are indeed!
ReplyDeleteYou have some pretty good looking kids there :)
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time to visit your new blog - it's really nice! The pictures of your kids are just, well, splendid!
ReplyDeleteAntoinette
www.homeschoolblogger.com/haflingerhorses
They are beautiful. What sweet smiles too. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
I hope you don't mind, I wanted to try leaving a comment using my OpenId, to see how it looks. You can delete this if you want. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Yes, they are indeed!
ReplyDelete