Last Sunday, my pastor said something that has stuck with me this week. Roughly paraphrased, if the world says something is right, then we should first consider if doing the opposite would be more Christlike. How many times have I done the opposite? Homeschooling, selling our home to get debt free, leaving a nursing career, comes to my mind.
This leads me to wonder. Is there something going on in your life, that viewed through the eyes of the “world”, doesn’t seem right or good–yet seen through the “Goodness of God” point-of-view, you can see Him working in or through it?
Please comment and share! And hugs to you on this journey called Faith!!!
~Jenn

Ahh...I think I'm getting it now :) I've had your HSB blogger on my reader but not this and I can't leave comments on your HSB. I did just leave a message in your cbox on HSB, though :) I'm off to add this blog on my reader since I've missed you!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty smart words :) How often these days we should really run in the complete opposite direction of the mainstream population!! Hope you are having a great start to your week. Hugs :)
ReplyDelete