Thursday, October 7, 2010

16 Years Ago

Tomorrow marks the 16th anniversary of the start of our family.  Looking back, I'd certainly do a few things different right from the start, but since we cannot go back, I will accept the grace I have received and go forward.  We are so blessed to be together, united and determined to grow a family for the LORD.  This is a battle, raising a family.  I am so thankful that we do not do this on our own strength.  It would be impossible! 

4 comments:

  1. You look to young to have been a bride 16 years ago... Congratulations and may the Lord continue to bless your marriage when we live in a world that tries to tear it apart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride you were. That's a lovely photo, and lovely words. Happy 16th Anniversary. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary sweet friend!! You and Jeff look so cute in your photo *grin*. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails