Friday, July 16, 2010

Surprise!



Thank you to my sweet father and step-mom!  These plants certainly brightened my day and will continue to for a long time to come.  I adore the basket, so even if the poor plants sucomb, as I am not known for my green thumb, I will get a lot of good use out of it.  But, I am going to do my best to keep the plants going.  Thank you for thinking of us! 
Love,
Jenn and all

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful :) I just love baskets of greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I've never had a plant in a basket, it looks nice. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails