Monday, July 19, 2010

Unexpected Pleasures

This handy tool was one of the unexpected pleasures afforded me at the lake cottage we were blessed to stay at this weekend.  I am thinking I need to find one for my backyard.  By the end of the weekend, the kids knew how to use it without any help.  I think I could put it to very good use with their help.

1 comment:

  1. We definitely have the wind out here for a clothes line, just too much dirt in the wind. Some people around here still use lines, but I just didn't like the feel of my sheets after they hung out there. Hope you find one. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails