Yes, the kids are growing like weeds. I hear this all the time and it is so true!
Grace had her first dance class last night and came home pretty tired. She also said,"I am the most beginner of the beginner's class."
Smore overload?
Ryan on the other hand is busy in his room building Lego ships and listening to Klove on the radio for hours. Another sign of growing up, I suppose. Could be worse things to do on a lazy summer afternoon.
That leaves my baby, Trevor, to report on. He has discovered a new talent, washing off the dishes for me to put into the dishwasher. He loves it! He is my most eager worker. What a joy, he is.
No, that is not a real working phone, although he really wants one. "Why?"I ask. "To talk to you, Mommy!"he says. (Have to love that.)
Such great pictures. I know this was an update for the grandparents, but it was fun reading. Glad the kids are doing so well. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Love s'mores!!
ReplyDeleteCamping is so much fun and you've got to love s'mores :) I'm with JoAnn on enjoying the update just as much as the grandparents *grin*. I was over at Sombra's blog the other day and I couldn't get over how big her babies er, well not really babies anymore are getting! They really do grow so quickly :)
ReplyDeleteWow, your kids are growing up fast! Enjoy the help you have with the dishes, LOL, mine didn't last very long a couple of years back.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe Anna is turning 16 already?
Answering your question - Anna is not driving yet, we chose to wait until she is 17, our insurance will go way up, and since DH's hours are just now getting back to normal, we need to get back on our feet, before making another huge jump. I am glad we homeschool, so we don't have the "presser to get a DL right away"
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful blessed day.
Katia