Thursday, June 3, 2010

Green Beans in the Garden

This is one of my favorites, so I thought I'd share it here. 
By the way, our green beans are growing! I will post an update as soon as the camera situation is worked out.

Also, if you are interested, there is a great give away going on at Raising Homemakers. You can enter to win a set of the West Sisters DVDs, something I would really love to own. If I do not win, I have hopes to buy the one about  gardening for my daughter's 11th birthday in July.  I think she'd love them all, as well!  

2 comments:

  1. Oooh just checked out the Raising Homemakers blog and it is so lovely to read!! I am looking forward to joining in with their weekly Polished Cornerstones project. I have a copy of the book and it would be a great way to start using it with L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this little video! I embedded it in my blog, too, and linked to here! I just posted about green beans yesterday. Perfect! How are you? I saw your mom a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday evening.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails