We are nearly ready to leave on our first camping trip of the season. I can't express how much we are looking forward to this. We have delayed our first trip due to other committments. And we are not going on as many trips as last year, most likely, so that we can accomplish some other financial goals. All this to say, we are very thankful for this trip. I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
~Jenn
P.S. Unless a miracle happens, I will not be taking photos this weekend. My camera froze up yesterday and that is that. I do plan to try to get a new battery, but that might not happen until we get back. Bummer.
Missing you already. Hope you are having a great time, as I know you are. And I hope you got a new battery before you went. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Have fun camping!! We were going to go this weekend as well but the weather is atrocious so we're going to wait just a wee bit longer *grin*
ReplyDelete