Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Peony Bliss


Peonies are my favorite spring-time flower.  Imagine my excitement when I saw that there are 3 bushes here.  Does anyone know what care they need?  I may have to do some research.  I'd like to give them a boost for next year. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a blessing you have the flowers you like the most in your new home. Hope you find the information you need soon. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do I just love peonies :) So beautiful!! The one thing that I do know about peonies is that they do not like to have the top of their root stock underneath to much debris. They like to be flush with the top of the soil or they don't bloom as well :) How wonderful that you have them in your new yard!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails