Hi Jenn, We've actually had the hermit crabs now for 2 months. They are really easy :) They are probably the best pet as far as expense and ease of care. They have been quite entertaining also. We got to seem them changing shells and I was able to take pictures (which I will be sharing later on my blog..one of these days..hehe!) ~Tamara
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Great pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Lovely photos. Are they from one of the historic sites nearby that you visit?
ReplyDeleteLove the 2nd picture!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn,
ReplyDeleteWe've actually had the hermit crabs now for 2 months. They are really easy :) They are probably the best pet as far as expense and ease of care. They have been quite entertaining also. We got to seem them changing shells and I was able to take pictures (which I will be sharing later on my blog..one of these days..hehe!)
~Tamara