Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A New Little Friend

Oh dear.  We did not mean to lead you on.  We meerly wanted to convey to you that we were  friendly  and sympathetic to your cause.  


How do we know if you are homeless, friendless, even?  What to do.  We certainly cannot take you in.  No, that would not go over well with The Queen. 


And we have no extra money to find out if that is even safe to do.  Yet, you are on our minds, dear Tommy.  (Oh, yes, we've given you a name.)  That's bad. 

It's hard to harden out hearts when you are so affectionate, rubbing against our windows at night, peeping in at our warm, cozy family life.  Sweet Tommy we shall pray for guidance from your Maker.  Until then, I promise not to sneak you any more cat food behind the mini barn. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear,

    Sounds like you have a new feline buddy? Have you tried to take him into the Vet to see if he is microchipped? Anyhow he is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start feeding them, you know they won't leave. Cute cat though.

    I like your site, very cute. Glad you are happy here. I guess the good thing is that no matter who stays with what blogging site, we can still always follow each other. ;)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think perhaps that *you* have been adopted already LOL. If he's not looking scrawny or underfed I would think it's safe to say that someone is feeding him nearby so you won't have to feel bad about not doing it for him :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails