Thursday, May 20, 2010

May2010


Tonight was a big night for Grace. She won a gold medal in Judo! So exciting. I just had to post her picture, in case her grandpa in California checks this blog before I could get to it in the morning. Hooray for Grace!
From May2010

4 comments:

  1. That is just so great. I love the photos, and so happy for her. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grace!! How exciting. I can just imagine how exciting that would have been for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! How exciting for her to win something that she has worked hard for in her training... Thats so great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I found you!!! I find blogger so much easier to navigate :)

    Congrats to Grace!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails