We've continued to enjoy our morning walks so very much lately. This morning the weather was very windy, but sunny and in the 60's. I am glad the weather has not kept us inside this week. The morning temperatures were in the 30's at the beginning of the week. Now as I am writing this, the sky is getting cloudy and the wind keeps blowing. I am glad we went for our walk early.
Here are some pictures from this morning at Cox Hall Garden as we walked around the back pond area which is more wild and less ornamental than the other water feature at the park. Here we will typically see lots of birds.
Jenn, these are beautiful pictures! I will need to make a trip up there. Yes, it's windy here too. I was out this morning while the sun was shinning, just gorgeous. About your tea cups, comment.....we should have tea one of these days, maybe a picnic tea at Conner Prairie. ((((hugs))) Have a wonderful blessed weekend. Katia
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I forget how much water is out there. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing it, it was nice to see. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Jenn, these are beautiful pictures! I will need to make a trip up there. Yes, it's windy here too. I was out this morning while the sun was shinning, just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAbout your tea cups, comment.....we should have tea one of these days, maybe a picnic tea at Conner Prairie.
((((hugs))) Have a wonderful blessed weekend.
Katia
I love the pictures! What a nice pond to study nature at. Love it! :)
ReplyDelete~Lynn
What a beautiful place to walk. Did you see any Herons. ( they are my favorite).....Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete-Nancy