My friend, Lynn from A Mother's Journal, asked a great question today. Does anyone know how to stop time? As I sit here, I am trying to figure out the very same thing.
Thankfully, the time constraints I am under right now are of my own making. It is my desire to move as soon as possible. But reality is that I don't have to be out of here until March 1st. (Tell that to my heart.)
It's been a long year, living in limbo. I can see the end in sight. Tomorrow night, if we can pull it off, we can be camping there, essentially putting an end to limbo-land. But now, I am beginning to feel sick. My throat is kind of sore. I am nauseated. I am congested. Oh dear. That really puts a kink into my grand plans! (Tell that to my brain!!!) Tell that to my husband and children who are eager as I am to be "camping out" tomorrow.
I was thinking this could be an allergic reaction to the dust I stirred up at the new place on Sunday. At least that was what I thought until my tummy started turning somersaults. I am praying this will blow over quickly. perhaps right now is a good time to step back and set some new goals. I will get there. I will. Just maybe not tomorrow.
Or your body is telling you that you have moved to fast and if you are not careful you will be to tired and sick to enjoy those first few REAL days of living there... Slow down although who am I to say that I have been plenty of times where you are now.. ha ha so dont listen to me ;)
ReplyDeleteThere's really no hurry to start if we're going to be there a long time...heaven can wait.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
I can do that to myself too. Work so hard I run myself down. I pray that you are going at the pace the Lord has for you (which for me can be drastically different than my own lol). And like your husband commented, there is no hurry. What a great guy you have. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
I am praying you get to feel better soon. It's so hard moving. By the way, I love the picture :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that your cold will be very short lived to :) Your husband's comment is so sweet, and what a blessing that you don't have to be in a big panic to move. Thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteHi :) Hope you are starting to feel back to normal today :) I'm not sure how many blocks I have to make yet. I'm going to do a twin size for L and I guess I'll just sort of play it by ear for now and see how far I can get with the fabrics that I have and then maybe with the white sashing in between each block I can stretch it out the right size *grin*. Wishing you a lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete