Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am still here.


Don't have lots to say.  We are making great progress.  In a few days we will fill a big truck with our furniture and everything that the kids and I cannot carry over ourselves.  We are getting weary and it makes me wonder how much of the things we are laboring to bring are really worth the effort.  My desire for simple is in high gear.  My Good Will box runneth over.  I gently nudge my children to consider downsizing their toys with little success.  Are we in bondage to our stuff crosses my mind more than once.  You'd think moving would be easy the third time in as many years.  Oh well, it will all be worth it.  The new home already feels like home. 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I can't wait to see your new house, when you have it all set up. It's always so much fun. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the weekend has gone well. Praying for you today! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails