Wow, I will have to do a post on this too. Another friend of mine has the same post. Yes, I do miss Mr. Bush, I believe he is one the best. I am thinking of you this Friday my sweet sister. Praying all goes well ((((hugs))) Katia
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Oh my goodness that is to funny! Whoever did it seems to have covered up the paper trail pretty darn good *grin*.
ReplyDeleteWow, I will have to do a post on this too. Another friend of mine has the same post. Yes, I do miss Mr. Bush, I believe he is one the best.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you this Friday my sweet sister. Praying all goes well
((((hugs)))
Katia