Another great find is a book about being an urban farmer. I am not planning to become one, but I am so inspired by those who do. So, the next book on my list was more to my speed, a raised bed garden book. I read this book 2 years ago when we had our little beds. This coming year we are going to use little plastic baby-type swimming pools with holes drilled on the bottom for our beds, We will be able to move them as we have no clue where the best sun will be when we have to plant in April.
Another fun book I saw was about getting rid of clutter. It is hard for me to pass up a book about organization. The quiz in the front makes me think I could write a book on organizing, as I did pretty well. I think the key to organization is having a garage to stash stuff. (hee,hee)
No trip to the libray is complete without a bringing home a book about homeschooling. I was surprised to find a new one. It's written with ideas for activities for kids just my age. Of course, I have no time in which to do any of them. That's OK. I can always renew!
Here's the stack..
Sorry about the glare.
*Warning, bad language found in Farm City, but still very interesting.
We'll be going to the library on Thursday. I will probably get some more craft books. I keep getting Janette Oke books to read, but never read them. Oh well, we still love checking out books. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
I just had to part with some books that I *really* didn't want to return today :) Looks like you picked up some good ones though! I updated my granny square challenge tonight if you want to see the squares I'm making :) Have a lovely day today!
ReplyDeleteI have that book lasagna gardening, I love it, it works to.
ReplyDeletei have that book lasagna gardening, it works to.
ReplyDelete