Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Smile for You

Are you in need of a nice smile today?  I received these in an email this morning.  Nothing like some sweet animal pictures to brighten a day, I say.  Here are a few of my favorites. 

Wishes for Your New Year...


May your accessories always harmonize with your natural beauty!




Should your mouth ever be bigger than your stomach, may you have a chewing good time!





May you always know when to walk away and know when to run.



And may your friends always bring you joy!




GOD BLESS YOU. MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR

FILLED WITH LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND HOPE.
Photobucket
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures, and they did bring a needed smile to my face. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those! I needed that smile about now.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails