Be forewarned, this post is a jumble of my thoughts as I contemplate the fact that the last quiet week of summer is here. Starting next week we will be really busy. So this week has been dedicated to reading, taking care of a few errands, riding bikes, and getting the house in order. Hey, at least next week I should have something more interesting to blog about. :)
As for this past week, we rode our bikes more than 30 miles. That brings us over 100 miles for June.
Grace and I visited a farm market in another town just south of us. I am going to make it a regular thing. I miss going.
Jeff and Trevor attended a "Passing the Torch" class at church.
We have had a ton of rain! It is probably going to be a wet July, too, if the pattern continues. Better now than in January!
We visited a nearby church where good friends attend. We are praying about where that might lead us. It sure was nice to drive 15 minutes to church. The kids attended youth group with their kids, also similar in ages to our kids. This is a huge deal, as we have been at our beloved church since 1995.
So many changes!
~Jenn
Wonderful pictures, as usual.. those berries look so yummy
ReplyDeleteHi Jeannie!! Those berries, well a few, are still in my freezer, making my smoothies happy.
Delete