My dear husband painted our table. It turned out great. Now the old plastic chairs that we have look terrible. So we are kind of, not really hard looking for second hand chairs.
Grace was looking so lovely that I snapped this picture before we left for church.
This geranium is one that I propagated from my grandfather's geranium. We call it, "Son of Grandpa." Trevor says,"Does that mean it is really Daddy?"
My cousins got together for an evening meal to celebrate our cousin's visit from England.
Trevor's grandpa sent him this meal, as Trevor had a fever and was unable to join us at another family gathering this week. He is all better now, thankfully.
We have had quite a lot of socializing this month with friends and family. I am looking forward to the quieter weekend coming up. Too bad it is only Monday!
That is a beautiful "gaggle"!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your son is feeling better. My daughter H ran a fever last night and is a bit slow and clingy today, but doesn't seem to be much more than a fever.
ReplyDeleteThe geranium is beautiful and love the summery color of your table. Have fun finding chairs!
I just laughed out loud on the "son of Grandpa" and your childs response.. LOL! Hey, if all pans out well. My kids and I are making our way West last part of June, Ya know its been 2 years since we last met up :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. Looks like you are all very active and having fun.
ReplyDelete