![]() |
| My family when I first started blogging. |
Have I really been blogging for 9 years this coming October? Truly amazing. And yet, here I am plugging away, trying to record the happenings of my little family. I never set out to be a blogger's blogger. I have always been content to write when the notion strikes, as this blog really is just for me. I did not want to forget these precious days that slip into years so quickly.
Over the years I have made friends here, for which I am thankful. I have felt the tug away from blogging for several years now with the popularity of other social media. But, I am committed to this format, the humble blog. When I look back at this record, I am so thankful that I have kept up with it. I know that my ramblings are not very brilliant. This post is a prime example of said rambling!
I was just thinking about all the life that has passed these last 9 years of being a home educating family. We have been blessed. And I am glad to have captured some of it here so that I can look back and remember how God has been faithful, which is so good to do now and then.
In life, one is always adapting, always changing. I have only a few years left as a home educating mother, if I am allowed that privilege. I want to hold onto these last years. I need to take more pictures, be even more committed to recording them here. I really am excited to be a part of my children's launch. I know it will be difficult for me, but there is no stopping it. (As if they'd let me!) At least I am not alone on this journey. Thank you, the few, the faithful, my blog friends!!

Congratulations! That is really neat. I enjoy reading your blog and following the "happenings" in your family. Take care and have a terrific day, Heather
ReplyDeleteThankful our paths crossed. It does bot seem like nine years though, time truly does fly.
ReplyDeleteNine years of encouraging others, dear Jenn! May God bless you and your family for all the good you have done, all the help you have given, and all the times you have pointed people to God in your sensible, gentle, practical way.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Wow...they sure did grow up!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure when we "met" online, but I dearly appreciate my bloggy friends! (((thank you))) I have been blogging for 10 years as of December 2014. Hard to believe a decade has already passed.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you stuck with it! I still love coming here and reading about your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI also still love the blog format ( although I do miss the days of HomeSchoolBlogger) I just wish I had more time to dedicate to writing.
Keep on writing - you are an encourager to mothers and homeschoolers everywhere!
Wow that is quite a milestone. And I love reading your updates and all the pictures you share. It's been great getting to know you and your family over the years. I hope you keep writing for many years to come, even when your homeschooling days are over. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm behind on visiting blogs but wanted to say, "Happy Mother's Day!" May your day be filled with joy as you celebrate with your gifted blessings.
ReplyDelete