It's the Monday after daylight savings time! Mondays are hard enough. Tax season is hard. Trying to get over this cold has been hard. Add to an already full calendar, and you get a bad case of spring break fever. Thankfully we are home scholars and can switch up our schedule to suit our needs. But, we need to hang in there one more week. Then I'm sending my students to grandma's house for a few days! While they are away, I will start spring cleaning. They can help finish when they get back. Time to evict the dust bunnies.
I can't wait for the weather to warm up so that we can get outside and get the yard back in shape!
The dust bunnies, they multiply around here something fierce.
ReplyDeleteThis time change has kicked me again. I just wish they would leave it alone...ha! Enjoy your spring cleaning!
ReplyDeleteIs this a picture of anyone you know? I remember using my aunt & uncle's push mower when I would stay with them during the summer when I was young, I thought it was so cool, but then again, they didn't let me do their whole yard (even though it was small). How are you feeling now? Better I hope! Don't do all the work, leave lots for the youngins. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteHi Jane. no one I know. I just liked her spunk! Reminded me of spring, too. I am almost back to normal. I still cough, but it could be allergies now. Yes, I will save enough for them to know that I missed them! Ha!
DeleteI like the picture too,but then old photos make me smile :) So nice to stop over and say hello. I miss my friends... I desire to be more faithful in coming over again and stalking each of you ...
ReplyDeleteJenn my friend.. I have a new blog... I know {{sigh}}... Its me no pseudy names to hide behind or long drawn out .coms...