Time flies by so fast, doesn't it? My sons will be 24 and 26 next month! Can you believe that? It seems like it was just yesterday that I was homeschooling them and doing all the activities young mothers do. Very cute pictures!
I think they will always be that young in my eyes. I'm always in shock when I see current pictures of them and wonder where the time goes. Precious memories!
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Time flies by so fast, doesn't it? My sons will be 24 and 26 next month! Can you believe that? It seems like it was just yesterday that I was homeschooling them and doing all the activities young mothers do. Very cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Julie
Five short years sure means a lot when you're a growing kid. They change so fast. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI think they will always be that young in my eyes. I'm always in shock when I see current pictures of them and wonder where the time goes. Precious memories!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Enjoy each precious day you still have with them. They are growing up so quickly!
ReplyDeleteLong days but truly short years!!! It's so nice to catch up with you. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete