Monday, February 23, 2015

Life These Days

Grace's latest.
Just when it seems life is hard enough, record cold sets in, snows come, and now sickness.  I have had a bad cold for the last several days.  It could be so much worse. I just need some time to rest.  Coughs are difficult to get rid of, are they not?  I had been having such good fortune with my health.  I cannot remember the last time I even had a sniffle.  My time was up!

On Valentine's day, our oldest had another jazz concert performance.  This one was in a town an hour north. He had a great last moment solo.  Really, how does he stand up and improvise such beautiful music?  I am amazed.  He had a wonderful day with the band.

He always looks confused.
Otherwise life is rolling along.  Spring will be here soon.  This winter's battles will be over.  Life will be green again!


6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. We have the cold and snow also, going into our 2nd week. I don't mind too much and enjoy the down time. At least the sun is out today and everything is bright and cheery out. Have a great start to you week. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. I am not very patient when I am sick. The snow is pretty in the sunshine.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Love the embroidery Grace did, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the snow is pretty in the sunshine. I hope you have sunshine today and that your cold will soon go away. Soon it will be green, but for now it's fireside time heret too.

    I've got a cute video about winter going up on my blog on Monday. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time. If you're still feeling lousy on Monday it will cheer you up. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((hugs)) I hope you are feeling better! The needlework is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring shall come and it shall be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails