Someone had a BIG birthday!!!
He pretty much had 3 days of celebrating. The day of his birthday, we took him to get his fancy running shoes and had a lunch party with Nana before going to church. The next day, I took him to pick out his gift from birthday money received, another guitar!
And I took him to McDonald's, his favorite fast food place (I know, I know.) before an evening at karate. Then on the following Sunday, postponed due to snow, we had another lunch celebration after church.
Every mother says this, but truly, where has the time gone???
Time does go so fast. A very happy birthday to Ryan.
ReplyDeleteGlad he got his favorite fast food:-)
They sure do grow up fast!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenn! Nice to see a familiar face on my blog comments of late. ♥ What a faithful friend you are. :) Happy birthday to Ryan. In answer to your question, not much sewing going on here. I just have a mile high pile of stuff to either toss out (finally) or work on!
ReplyDeleteAwesome celebration! Love the new guitar!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great few days. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and fun to celebrate over a few days!
ReplyDelete