Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This Week At Home, 2013, No. 33

I am majorly distracted at the moment.  We are moving!  Don't know where or when, yet, but it is happening.   We are pre-approved for a home loan! We have a realtor!  This house is listed for rent!
For the next few weeks, I think I will just resort to photo journals here.  And, no, we have not started school.  I think that will have to wait until after Labor Day.  Yippee!

Pictures from our week, August 5th through 11th.


Trevor got new shoes. 
We also had to buy new tires and brakes for the van this week.  


Grace found this little guy and some friends munching away.
The weather was warm and muggy, but not terrible for August.  


Ryan gave us an outdoor concert. In fact, he is all about music these days.  Exciting!  



Had a great visit with Grandma.  She is doing so well.  


Ryan was motivated to sell some bricks to get a used guitar.  Still waiting to get the guitar, so in the mean time he is teaching himself piano.  


And lastly, what is a post without at least one more cute cat picture?   

~Jenn 


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is exciting. I hope you find the perfect house for your family. Love the kitty pictures; our cat is in her last days. She's 14 and having trouble getting around; we are putting off the inevitable, but know it's on the horizon. Take care Jennifer. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! Enjoy the excitement and the dreams that come with finding a new home. :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is exciting! house hunting can be fun and stressful too though. Hope you find the perfect home at the perfect price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sorry I am tardy. I didn't expect you to post in the middle of the week. Nice shoes Trevor. The van should show off it's new tires too -- only fair. Lord Giles has such pretty eyes and DD is just beautiful in the sunlight, I wish I could just pick her up and hug her. I see Ryan got his guitar...(better you than me, haha). And Gma is looking very well, glad she is happy. Sooo, what's the latest? I'm dying of suspense. I love looking at houses. I wish you could fit me in your purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Jenn!
    I hope that you all had a nice summer. I took a break from blogging over the summer, but I hope to get back in the swing of things once our school year starts. Your boys are looking very much like young MEN these days! Julie just started guitar, too! How exciting that you are moving! I can't wait to hear/see what the Lord has in store for you all!

    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yall need to slow the role so I can keep up with all the excitement too..lol Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, Jenn, so I'm dying to hear what's up. Did you find a place? Are you excited? How are the kids dealing with all this?

    I hope all is well and that you've found the house of your dreams at an incredible price and that everyone is super healthy.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Annie Kate, I am so sorry. I need to get this blog back up to date. My husband has been off for the past 10 days and I have not had time to blog. The quick answer is that we are close to finding a house and someone to take over this lease. We are all well. I will update soon.

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails