Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This Week At Home, 2013, No. 22

Little notes written(mostly photos this week) to cherish each day at home...  our last full week of lessons!

Sunday, May 19th... Got to meet Jeanie and her wonderful family!
 





Monday, May 20th... Working hard on finishing strong!
Not really an Apple, just a sticker.  lol.  

Tuesday, May 21st... I hosted my bunco group.  Did not take any photos. Ut-oh.



Wednesday, May 22nd... Lessons, art, and the last AWANA!






Thursday, May 23rd... What else?  Lessons, groceries, and karate!



Friday, May 24th... Jeff got the day off, so we mowed, got packed up and went camping!  And, yes, we did finish our school year.  Day 180 is in the books!




Saturday, May 25th- Monday, May 27th... Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, IN.









And that was our week!  Stay tuned for the first week of summer vacation.
~Jenn

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun to see you guys and Jeannie's family together -- blogging certainly brings us all together. And you know I always love Grace's artwork! And your vacation sure looks like fun - what a neat park. We did very little here. My Jeff worked on the chicken coop a bit, but the weather forecasts keep from planning any outdoor fun. We have been having a threat of thunderstorms for days on end...never ending. Congrats on finishing another school year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week. I love the photos of your and Jeannie's family. And your camping shots are just beautiful. I love the water shot, so pretty.

    We are finally done with school too. It's such a nice feeling to have a break, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice peacock! Looks like you had a busy but fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin says to tell Trevor HEY, and he is laughing at the photo of him and his dad behind that cutout .. lol GREAT PHOTOS!! Pleasure meeting yall again... Jason says you should share the recipe for the mexican dip

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails