| My happy boy. |
Monday the 15th...
Today is the magical day! We get our regularly scheduled life back with Daddy home evenings and weekends. (Sigh of relief!) Also today, the white flowers are all in bloom and so lovely. It is going to be 70 today, but storms are possible all week, the warm weather trade off. We get to have a quiet day at home today. Much progress to be made in our lessons, I hope.
Tuesday the 16th...
Rainy day, so our day trip up to the Dunes was put on hold. That's OK. Daddy went to work. We kept up with our routines at home. We got over an inch of rain just today.
![]() |
| Jeff got to go to a Pacer game with friends. |
Wednesday the 17th...
Woke up to a violent storm overnight. Yawn. There were several house fires and a local highschool also caught on fire from lightening. I dislike overnight storms! Lessons are going well. Our box of Sonlight arrived today, too. Yippee! AWANA went well. There are only two more regular club meetings this year.
| Sweet kitty love. |
Thursday the 18th...
Such a pretty morning. It's going to be warm today. More storms on the way. Today I need to get a menu made and list for grocery shopping tonight while the kids are at karate. It's a date night! I really appreciate not having to do this task alone anymore. Lots of flooding in the neighborhood tonight. The sump pump is running constantly, making me nervous. What if it fails?
| Grandma is going strong at almost 91. |
Friday the 19th...
(Happy half birthday to me!) We got 3 inches of rain over the last 24 hours. 3! I think that makes over 7 inches in 19 days. Today we are just staying home again. We have had a good week with our school work, 5 solid days. We only have 30 more to go.
![]() |
| My new baby boy is awesome. |
Have a wonderful weekend!
~Jenn



I love reading about your weeks. You have definitely had a lot of rain! So glad you're doing so well on your schedule...that was always a source of joy for us, too. lol Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings - Julie
Sounds like a good week, except for the storms. Our temps have dropped again and it's cold and wet. But hopefully we'll be in the 60's next week.
ReplyDeleteLove the blossoms!
ReplyDeleteWow the storms here were mild in comparison. I dislike the night storms as well.
ReplyDeleteThe blossems are beautiful!!!!
We have a sump pump too. It pretty much pumps year around. AND we have experienced pump failure a few times.In the 13 years in this home we have had to replace the pump twice and repair it a few times. Nothing like wadding through ice cold water to reset the pump and get the water moving!
What a lot of rain! I hope your sump pump holds. Do you have an alarm to tell you when it fails?
ReplyDeleteWe had an ice storm last Friday, and snow/sleet off and on all of today. My poor crocuses! But not even our forsythia has tried to bloom. In fact, when I saw your blossoming tree, at first I thought it was snow since that's what we're familiar with. Sigh.
Have a blessed Sunday!
I don't know if this pump has an alarm. That would be a great thing! My trees remind me of snow, too. With all the rain, they are loosing petals quickly.
DeleteIs it normal, this rain in this season in your country? I love the delicate blossoms on your trees. It looks very spring-like. Ireally do not like of storm and lightning at night. Everything is different as the day dawns. Nice picture, your son with that cat.
ReplyDeleteWe do have rainy springs in this part of our country. I'm just hoping we don't have another drought this summer.
DeleteWow, sorry to hear of all the lightening and fires. I don't recall hearing you say that your area is prone to such bad lightening, is it? What? No opening the Sonlight box? I wanna see too, I'm actaully excited to see what you got, haha. Grandma is doing okay, considering. She looks good! This coming Wed. is our last Awana & then there's a GrandPrix night & the Awards night. Jeff & the girls won't be at the Grand Prix because it's our 20th Wedding Anniv. & I don't feel like sharing him this year. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to catch up here. Looks like all is well. Blessings. Awesome on your weight loss/
ReplyDelete