This scrappy geranium has been holding up in my garage all winter. I brought it out on a nice sunny day to take this picture. The best I can remember it is 5 or more years old. I got it a few years ago when my grandpa went to live in a nursing home. I am amazed at how it keeps going. It even bloomed all winter. All I did was to fertilize and water it. I can't wait to set it out for the summer after our frost free date in May. The hummingbirds usually love it, too.
I think I remember when you got it, ole friend. You really should name it, teehe. Glad it's still doing so well!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I'm no good with plants, so I'm sure it would never have lasted 5 years with me. :) I agree with Jane, you should name it. lol
ReplyDeleteIt would be so cool if you could capture one of the hummingbirds in a photo!
ReplyDeleteI remember when you got that!!! What a blessing to still have it.
ReplyDeleteI love this nice plant. And ... I'd never seen a hummingbird.
ReplyDeleteWow, Jen...you must have a really green thumb! :)
ReplyDelete