We had a very quiet Sunday after church. A rare spring snow storm was calling for 4 to 10 inches, so we kept close to home. Seems like we ended up with 6". Local schools are closed. Jeff is working from home until the plows come down our road. The two youngest just took off to shovel the neighbor's driveway. I told them last time it would be the last time! At least they will earn a little more money, I guess. Ryan will dig us out when he is awake. Jeff, poor guy, hurt his back bringing in his boxes of work Saturday evening. Lessons will get done between shoveling, dishes, laundry, and playing with our feline friends. I just feel so bad for our Robbins. They have nothing to eat until this melts, which might take a few days as we will be below normal temperatures this week.


Glad the snow wasn't too bad, but sorry to hear about your Sweetie's back. Who would have guess that CPA work would require heavy lifting? Perhaps after today all your men-folk will complain about their backs. Take care dear!
ReplyDeleteSnow...ugh! It has been snowing all day here!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I cannot believe y'all are getting this snow at the end of March. At least it will melt soon.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that you have snow and we don't. I hope you get some warmer temperatures soon and it melts for you. I hope Jeff's back feels better too.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe have had so much rain that the ground is saturated and there are puddles all over the yard. Very spongy and muddy. We got a dusting of snow on the first day of spring.
Perhaps the birds will find a feeder? We have so many Cardinals and Robins this year already. They are beautiful to watch.
Hope your DH gets a chance to rest his back.
O, o ... snow again! I sent you a little sunshine now!
ReplyDelete