What fun. Our animals would love to have a waterpark like that!! Yesterday we were at about 90°, fall sets in today, but at least we are getting a LITTLE rain this morning -- much needed.
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
What fun. Our animals would love to have a waterpark like that!! Yesterday we were at about 90°, fall sets in today, but at least we are getting a LITTLE rain this morning -- much needed.
ReplyDeleteThe saddest part of Labor Day is the transition from water parks open to water parks closed. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, but I'm ready for summer to wrap up. :) Bring on Autumn!
ReplyDeleteSee you're not feeling well; I hope you get better soon!
Shani ♥
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun place to visit, and I really like that sign. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. I really wish we had one.
ReplyDelete